Search This Blog

Friday, April 14, 2006

Mount Abu GOOD FRIDAY

GOOD FRIDAY

Good, I've finally found time to post a comment on my blog after a very long period of silence. Good Friday, for the love of Christ I'm still to figure out why it's called Good Friday! I would have thought it should be called God's Friday or something more down to earth 'Mourning Friday' for the large Christian population that inhabit this planet. My bitter half is a staunch Catholic and she has her own theory as to why it's called Good Friday. I’ve still to continue her story and her optimistic outlook on life, she’s still on medication and not out of the woods yet, Dr.Anand does drop in once in a way to have look at her foot. In my next few blogs, I’ll be posting some insights on my hometown call MOUNT ABU, for me, it’s the Abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment