Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE ABODE -MOUNT ABU

The oasis in the desert

As we start a new year, I want to take this occasion to thank you for spending time with me on The Abode.
I know nothing compares to the magical moments you experienced while reminiscing about your second home while here in Abu. This is why I had opted to keep all of you informed throughout the year 2008. I will try and do justice to this home town of mine by keeping all of you up-to-date on major events that take place here on a regular basis.
I’m passionate about helping you and all of you who have loved this hill station to keep in touch with the place you all love; I’ll be posting photographs, stories and the latest in news concerning Abu on a regular basis. I’ve met quite a few very senior and some recent junior mates over a brief period over these last few years after blogging on the web. It gives me real satisfaction to know that this humble pimple on a dimple on this world wide map means so much to so many of our boys who have spent only a few brief years here. Looking forward to mail from all of you who take time out to read and reminisce on the best or (worst) days of your life spent here,also it would be a great idea if you could throw in some suggestions on what you would like to be kept updated on.

No comments:

Post a Comment