Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mount Abu Some more Birds


Ashy Prinia
Taken opposite my house Nr.Neelkant Temple Dhundai

Babbler ?
Taken opposite my house Nr.Neelkant Temple Dhundai

Babbler?

Don't disturb I'm having my meal
At The Abode My home near Neelkant Temple

Gosh Im hungry

Heaven is my home
On the way to Oria

I'm watching you
Lower Khodra dam St.Mary's School

Indian Robin



Lesser spotted Eagle

Looks like tasty grub
At The Abode


Looks like we are lost
Opposite Neelkant Temple the dhundai stream


Oh to be in Abu quak quak
The water body on the way to Achalgerh


Pied Kingfisher
Dhundai stream


Quak Quak we are here in Abu for the winter
The Jawai catchment area on the way to Gurushikar


To venture or not to
Dhundai stream


where are we
Dhundai stream


Will pose for you tomorrow it's late
On the way up to Gurushikar


Zorro you need a mask


No comments:

Post a Comment