Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Birds of Abu April and May 2010

 
Black Bird Forerunner to the monsoons in Abu


Taken at Gyan Sarovar

Black-rumped Flameback taken at Adarsh Vidya Mandir




Bulbul in my garden

Bulbul Feeding

Fledgling Sparrow Hawk found on the with left leg injured
( Gujarat circuit house)

ID Please?(Adarsh Vidya Mandir)
Thanks Darryl I suspected it would be the "Black Shouldered Kite” but I needed a confirmation


Indian Robin female

Indian Robin fledgling

Jungle Crow (Adarsh Vidya Mandir)

Magpie Robin behind my house Kumarwada

Whistling away





Red-rumped Swallow

Red-rumped Swallow Nr Neel Kant Mandir

Shucks where has all the water disappeared ?
water body gone bone dry on the way to Achalgarh

Red-vented Bulbul (Oria)

Red-wattled Lapwing (Army firing range)

Sparrow Hawk fledgling

He's being nursed by my niece Cresentia
What a beauty hope he recovers to make it back into the wild


Spotted Dove ( My Back yard)

Sunbird

Sunbird (female)

No comments:

Post a Comment