Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

November Rain Mount Abu

November Rain Mount Abu

The rainfall in India is variable, but now it seems the timing of the rains has also taken on a fickle stance. We are at the fag end of November and are still experiencing a monsoon type of climate. I have inserted a widget of the weather conditions for Mount Abu, from that alone one can see we are still going to be at the mercy of the rain gods. The night temperatures over the last few days have dropped drastically. I believe it went as low as 4 degrees C. Today I slipped on my rain gear and went out to experience the cool crisp and misty atmosphere of the Abode. Took some random snaps, have a look.

Balancing Rock
Cactus shoot
Opposite my place
November rain
Return of the monsoons
  Snipe
Can you see the moon taken on the 19 Nov?

The Old Monastery

2 comments: