Search This Blog

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I’m Fine¬ – How are You? Mount Abu


Gosh
it’s been some time now that I have banged away at the keyboard and put my
thoughts in black and white. ‘OH Life
reminded me today it’s been 36 days, unbelievable, so man I survived another 36
days, life has been good to me I thought I was goanna fade away like all seamen
do. There’s nothing the matter with me, I'm just as healthy as can be, I have
gouty arthritis in all my joints and on medication ‘Ciploric 300’to battle the
uric acid build up, my 3 pegs of larger than life whiskey only help to aggravate
the situation, Amen   
 My
pulse is weak, my blood is thin, but I'm awfully well for the shape I'm in.
My
blond hair has now turned platinum grey; my beard is in shades of salt and gold,
and gosh I have gone old!! I’m over weight and can’t get thin , but I’m awfully
 well for the shape I’m in.
My
walking has come to a grinding halt, as the arthritis in both my knees have not
eased. I can kick my ass for my carelessness, and the wise words of my Ole man
now hit me hard, ‘Son if you do not use it, you will lose it’
Sleep
is denied me night after night, but every morning I find I’m alright, my memory
hasn’t started to falter yet, even after mass slaughter of grey cells after
every wet, night after night. My frigging joints are going rigid day by day,
but I’m awfully well for the shape I’m in.
Old
age is wonderful I’ve heard it said, I really wonder, if it’s true?  I still have most of my teeth intact; my hair
on my crown is a Halo you see, my eyes do need spectacles to read, so you see I’m
awfully well for the shape I’m in.
I
get up each morn at the dot of 6, stretch take a peek at nature and prepare for
the day. Life is a drag if you can’t find time to appreciate what is thrown at
you. The moral of this rant, as it unfolds, is that for you and me, who are
growing old, Is to look the world in the eye, and say “I’m fine” with a smirk, than
to let people know the shape we are in.
I
AM FINE -- HOW ARE YOU?
           
Life is a bounty enjoy it well,
           
I’ll make it to either Heaven or Hell,
           
I’ll see you mates down at the dell,
           
If you go before me give a yell, is there
          
 A Place called Heaven or Hell.
TELL
ALL YOUR MATES YOU MISS THEM LIKE HELL, COME JOINS US ON THE INTERNET AND SPIN
YARNS LIKE WELL???????????????
HAVE
A WONDERFUL DAY



No comments:

Post a Comment