Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Rover in me resides flash trip to Mori Bera

Mori Bera Summarized: Rediscovering the Wandering Spirit.

In the fabric of life, a small nudge from the past can ignite the dormant restlessness within. “If you don’t use it, you will lose it,” my father’s wise warning rang in my ears as I found myself in limbo following a life-changing injury. The relentless prodding of a few old friends shook me out of my stupor, driving me back into the enthralling worlds of travel and nature.
A phone call from Kunoo, a buddy who recognised the power of alluring adventure, was the impetus for my rebirth. He dangled a tempting proposition in front of me: a meeting with a mother leopard and her two cubs, a promise that ignited my wandering soul. I embarked on a journey to Mori Bera with two other close comrades, Harry and Abu’s courageous trekker Charles, resolved to break free from the shackles of routine.
The possibility of seeing my long-lost drinking companion after a lifetime brought an extra element of excitement to the adventure. Kunoo’s leopard safari turned out to be nothing short of paradise rediscovered. Zia, the stately leopardess, and her two playful pups became the objects of my camera, and I captured images that will live on in my mind forever. Zia was the child of Zara, a leopard who had been last seen in Bera three years before.
The excursion proceeded with a fantastic bird-watching trip to Jawai Dam, where nature revealed its splendour in pulsing hues. But not everything was perfect, as the sighting of the Indian Blue Bull, Nilgai, left a sorrowful note in my travels.
One shot of a deer piqued my interest, causing me to issue a challenge to the reader: uncover the unseen tale behind this routine moment in the forest. I urge you to experience my great admiration for nature’s beauties as I reveal images of Zia and her pups in upcoming postings, followed by fascinating birding pictures.
This brief excursion to Mori Bera developed into a soul-stirring expedition, a monument to the undying spirit of discovery that exists inside all of us. As my heart rushes with the excitement of the unknown, I urge you to join me on this virtual adventure and experience the beauty that lies in answering the call of the unknown.
 

 Blue Bull at the dam site
 Blue Bull at the dam site
  Blue Bull at the dam site
  Blue Bull at the dam site
  Blue Bull at the dam site
The snap above  and this one what does it indicate??

No comments:

Post a Comment