Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Earth Day 2017! From the Abode

Happy Earth Day 2017!

The thirsty earth soaks up the rain,
And drinks, and gapes for drink again.
The plants suck in the earth and are
With constant drinking fresh and fair.
–Abraham Cowley


Tree dancing silhouette

I draw my strength from the lava rock,
I dance to the tune of nature and it’s passion,
I have no reason to fear its fury;
My home is the Rock,
So admire me while I dance to the dawn that is breaking.


Abuites I know for years the denizens of the abode of the gods have been planting and promoting the planting of trees. This year we need to go all out in a very big way of planting trees not only around Earth day but every day of the year in the wake of the massive fires that have devastated large parts of our precious forests.












No comments:

Post a Comment