Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2018

Crab in my garden Mount Abu

Flash Back Down Memory lane 

It’s commonplace to see the crab in our garden here in the abode of gods. While I was snapping this crab today a ting of nostalgia filled my soul and I was transported back in time down memory lane. Crabbing and fishing in the stream of Abu during our school days in our favourites haunt like Sunrise valley shallow Bay and Upper Kodhra dam opened the floodgates and I recall how we would rush back to school with our catch to get permission so that the school cook could prepare a meal or soup for us hungry chaps.
This meal made from our catch was often simple but it was a treat from our everyday mundane meal. I want to know if the boys of today have what we had back then. Guess not! 

Out for a Mid-day walk 

Abu crab


1 comment:

  1. Incredible having crabs in your garden!!
    And yes walks down memory lane can be immensely satisfying!

    ReplyDelete