Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

CONDOMIZE YOUR PECKER







I recall with nostalgia my college days when randy lyrics were sung on picnics and get-togethers. To get the ball rolling ‘one’ only had to mouth these words “Lay your pistol down mama, lay your pistol down” and the chorus would be taken up with innovative and creative lyrics. So here goes
Lay your pistol down mama lay your pistol down
The green condom box hanging on the tree,
It contains Nirodhs and its Free
Boys and girls who feel randy use me
Keep AIDS and unwanted pregnancies locked up in me.
I am the Nirodh, people look out for me
You’ll find me packed in green boxes fixed on some tree.
Don’t feel shy just reach out for me, no questions asked I’m FREE.
Lay your pistol down mama lay your pistol down
Mount Abu, in its drive to get its AIDS message across to all the locals and the lakhs of tourists who visit here, encourages the use of these free condoms which are placed at strategic and calculated places all around Abu. Even the most timid person who cannot muster the courage to pick up condoms from the chemists or the grocer's shop can safely reach into one of these green boxes and help himself to the free condoms placed in it.
Hats off to the authorities for having come up with this innovative idea. So folks whether you are a man, woman, or a gay use the friendly and free Nirodh to protect your life from AIDS and other STD related diseases. My appeal to users , please be responsible in disposing of used ones in a discreet manner and remember flushing them down a toilet could lead to clogging.
So my merry countrymen remember to cover your gilly to protect the billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment