Search This Blog

Saturday, June 02, 2012

St. Mary’s Annual School Fete 2012 Mt. Abu

Annual school fete St. Mary’s school Mount Abu.

The Annual school fete, like the Annual concert and Annual sports day, plays a major role in the lives of the students, teachers, and the working staff. The dedication and enthusiasm put into these proceedings seems like all have enhanced some magic portion present on the campus.
The boys and the folks in town look forward to this fete. This year there has been an overwhelming response by the parents, and some ex-students who have made it all the way up the hill to attend and take part in the fun and frolic of the fete.
I dropped in for a brief spell to meet the staff and take a few snaps. I know I have not posted for quite some time now. Guess I’ve been on the binge too long and need to do a flip and change my lifestyle! Gosh, me and my bl…..y, ranting.
I left soon after taking a few snaps; I did not want to be caught up with the in- surging multitude heading for the fete.

Getting geared up  for the fete
Getting geared up  for the fete

All Smiles
All Smiles
  
Strike the Coconuts
Strike the coconuts.
  

Guess my Weight?
Guess my Weight? 


If looks could kill
If looks could kill

From the West end
From the West end

Lucky dip
 Lucky dip


Looks Interesting
 Looks Interesting


The Lucky Dip stall
The Lucky Dip stall
  

Where's the Biryani?
 Where's the Biryani?


Chole Bature anyone?
 Chole Bature anyone?


Anyone likes to be in his shoes?
 Anyone likes to be in his shoes?


That looks Yummy !
That looks yummy!

Ms, what's your Name?
Ms, what's your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment