Search This Blog

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Adieu to my Faithful Sony Mt.Abu


After the school sports I sold my faithful Sony camera and have ordered one online. These photographs are the few of the very last ones I took before the school sports. Enjoy this selection; hope my camera arrives soon so that I can begin exploring the trails once more.
Adieu.

Woodpecker Lesser Goldenbacked


Click on the link above to see my Abu Bird collection



 Drongo
 

Indian Roller

Tree Magpie



Buzzard


Jungle Crow


Egret 


Drongo 

Camouflage there are 3 of them


Abu’s St. Bernard          


One of the school dogs


Alien 


Ashy- prinia



Pied Cuckoo 


Sparrow 


Where am I ?

Now you listen to me Junior

Juvenile Brahminy  Myna


Abu dressed in green


From Tiger Path


From a distance


Plummy


Sargent Plummy


Balancing rock 
Plummy And its surroundings 


2 comments:

  1. Dr,Navin David Sen 1980 Batch7:46 pm

    Great Snaps.Makes me nostalgic.How I wish I could relive those years.
    Dr.Navin David Sen 1980 Batch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I know Abu has its own charm !

    ReplyDelete