Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

St. Mary’s High School Mt. Abu Annual Concert videos

Annual Concert videos St. Mary’s High School Mt. Abu 


In my attempt to present to you folks events of Mount Abu, more so on activities in the prestigious St. Mary’s High school, I have compiled videos on the Annual School concert. I know my amateurish photography on such an event should have been more on a professional level, but if any honest viewer should derive even a small iota of pleasure from these videos, I have achieved my effort to give fleeting pleasure to my viewers. I will endeavor to do better the next time I plan to cover the Annual events of the school.

Have fun watching the boys of the school performing on stage.

THE EDMUND RICE MUSICAL




THE WALL

IRISH DANCE

HOW WILL I BEAR THIS SORROW

THE CALLING


IT'S A CRUEL WORLD

BREAKING ALL THE RULES

BLACK JOHNNY I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT

SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN
will be adding a few more videos as soon as I get the time till then adios 


The Edmund Rice Musical "Mary Power Song"


Slide Show of Christian Brother's School in India



The School Anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment