Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lower Khodra Dam overflowing Mt.Abu

Just received a phone call from the school. Hey, man, the dam's waiting for you. I would have probably headed right away but to whether the weather had got my goat. The mist hasn't lifted this whole week and the drizzle and heavy downpours have been continuous. If there is a lull in the climate I'll head for Paddy's Bridge to get some snaps. Will also make a trip to the lake I believe there are now only three feet to go. Hopefully, I'll have the snaps up by this evening, till then adieu.

2 comments:

  1. the dam started at 10 am on 12.09.2010 to over flow. Nakki lake is only 18 inches short of throwing water out. The upper kodra is 22 inches to rush waters as waste. Soon all will be damful . thanks to the nature for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there to see the beautiful and mesmerizing site of the water gushing over the dam and the overflowing paddys bridge.It takes me back to those good old days of the rainy days in school, playing football in the wet mud and getting drenched. pl post a few latest photographs of the awe inspiring seen.
    Dr Anurag Agarwal.

    ReplyDelete