Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Large-billed Or Jungle crows Omen or a blessing Mount Abu

A congregation of a “murder of crows” 

"A congregation of a “murder of crows” apot a tree in Mount Abu."
Long-billed Jungle Crows


Folktale has it that crows congregate and decide another species' capital fate. 
Many view the manifestation of crows as an omen. Well, the 2019 elections are around the corner. Will the coming elections be associated with "Aacha Din", especially in the state of the Rajputs, or will there be an upheaval that may be turbulent and detrimental to the stigmata of our state of being called ‘lychgate’? 
I'm sure there is trepidation about what the results of the coming elections are about bringing forth. I'm no soothsayer but I take it Bharat our nation will rise to the occasion and the folks will rejoice and see AACHA DIN.

2 comments:

  1. Omens or not its good to see crows.I can't remember when I last saw a crow. They don't seem to be around much. Or maybe I've had 'no time to stand and stare'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few tears back there were REAL concerns that the Jungle crows population has dwindled, but my observations say they are pretty much here to stay. In Abu, we do not have the House Crow that is seen in the city and plains.

    ReplyDelete