Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Hill are calling and I must complete the Race Mount Abu.

Results of the Half Marathon Mount Abu.

The Hills are a calling and me must run.

Results sent per kind favour of my Brother-in-law Jimmy Vania.

Congratulation to the Winners and to all the Participants from Mount Abu


List of Women Winners

1st Place: Arpita Saini From U.P
Time: 1Hr 45 Min 12 Seconds

2nd Place: Etaferhu Dubale From Ethiopia
Time: 1 Hr 46 Min 32 Sec

3 rd Place: Seema Singh  From Delhi
Time: 1 Hr 49 min 10 sec

4th Place: Madhu Chahal From Haryana

List of Men Winners

1st Place: Vishnu Nandan Rathor From Rajgarh M.P
Time: 1 Hr 22 Min 10 Seconds

2nd Place: Simon From Kenya
Time: 1 Hr 23 Min 47 Sec

3 rd Place: Jasvinder Singh From Ranikhet Uttarakhand
Time: 1 Hr 24 min 04 sec

4th Place: Binyam Gets Melgiste From Ethiopia

Will be updating the results as and when they come in bear with me.
Just received these pictures via my WhatsApp Kind favour Jimmy.

1st Place: Arpita Saini From U.P | 2nd Place: Etaferhu Dubale From Ethiopia | 
3 rd Place: Seema Singh  From Delhi


1st Place: Vishnu Nandan Rathor From Rajgarh M.P | 2nd Place: Simon From Kenya | 
3 rd Place: Jasvinder Singh From Ranikhet Uttarakhand


The finish Gateway a Misty Mount Abu.

I’m sure this marathon must have been a daunting challenge to first-time participants. I can well imagine running a marathon cross country but one uphill all the way must have been gruelling even for the seasoned runners. I’m sure this event has been well received by all, Abuites are thrilled that such an event has been added to its annual event. I’m sure it's Popularity will be well-received world over not only will it attract top-notch marathon runners but tourists from all parts of the world to witness this annual event. Hopefully next year we see a greater crowd of participants taking part in this sport.
Before I wind off, I Appreciate the efforts put in by the local administration of the local Abuites and especially “The Brahma Kumari" for initiating and holding this yearly event.





No comments:

Post a Comment