Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mount Abu December Wedding Daron weds Christina

December Wedding Daron weds Christina


Daron: - Are you nervous Christina?
Chris: - Who me? No way, remember the promise you made before coming to the floor!!
Daron: - What promise love? Yeah, yeah I recall I want touch any alcohol till after the show.
Family member:- Hey! Daron, come on over and have one with us.
Daron:- Sure, pours himself a soft drink and raises his glass in cheers.
The Group:- Hey Man! Have you lost it, It’s your wedding night and you are with your buddies, and anyway you are a guy who can drink us under the table. Why the soft???
Daron:- Sheepishly Guys don't get mad at me. I promised Christina I would not touch alcohol today as this is the first time in her life she has made a request of the man she loves. And if I do not respect her wish, I’ll have to hear this for the rest of my life
Oh, Daron, I am just a fool to have trusted you to come through for me!!
Please sweetheart, just for tonight be mine tonight. Tomorrow get sloshed. That will be all right with me.
Daron:- So guys bear with me and to everyone on the floor “Have a great time one and all, this is Daron’s call”
“THREE CHEERS”

Daron & Christina

Daron's Parents & Father in Law

You couldn't ask for a better picture 

Cheers Daron will have a drink with you tomorrow

Looks like the perfect time for the Cha-cha-cha

Feeling Good

Now that's what I call a pose

Family Celebrities 

Cliffie (MC of the show) & Junior 

Atham and Inno

A cool picture of my niece Cresu

What is this kid doing?

I love Paneer! You guys look outstanding 

'Ahhh,see how happy we are
How adorable the doting father

This is a great place to have a Ball

Oh! shucks, who's this funny-looking guy?
I can hear them yelling Anchor

Looks like everyone is having fun

That's the way ha-ha I like it

Karl and Agnes, good to see you here

Seriously, just going for a refill 

Literally, the best thing that happened in my life 
I feel on top of the world 

All I want for Christmas is a good son-in-law 
Thanks, Santa. He is on the floor.

Boy, the groom sure has made my day

No, it's not me carrying those chairs

Wish the show would never end could dance all night

Cheers! Our glasses are brilliant companions 

Love is in the air

This kitten in black sure is cute

Cheers! Remember I was here last year

Hey, I'm just trying to figure it out

Step-by-step training to make the boys come in line

Cheers! The right place to be

Quack-quack

Having the day of my life

This picture has me beating too many themes

I have to agree with this one. Everyone is having fun.

Say Paneer! and I'll eat you like cheese

This is a great place to freak out

Anyone guess

Watch your head mate

Some wallflowers look exceptional

Gosh ! what's that

Cheer !!

An interesting camera

What a wonderful day
They conducted the wedding at the school chapel! For individual snaps, go to this link.
Daron weds Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment