Search This Blog

Monday, January 03, 2011

03 Jan 2010 Me my camera & freezing Cold Mt.Abu

They say "A Picture is worth a thousand words", Mates I'm posting some pictures I took yesterday and some early this morning braving the cold and freezing climate to the comfort of my warm bed. So feast your eyes and experience the cold through my snaps.
Anyone care to eat on an ice plate 
Frozen Fields 
The fields behind my house all frozen
The firing range on the way to Gyan Sarovar
The obstacle course all frozen on the army ground
Frozen shrubs 
The stream in front of my house
Our Jawans on the Army ground
Anyone for a free cold drive
Frozen bottles
 Shucks the Future looks so Far Away
 To All my Mates A Very Happy New Yea
 Snatched it out of the mouth of the Tree Pie
 How do you grade me?
 Relax man I'm Nuteral
 Drongos
I'm off for Greener pastures 
What a way to start the New Year!! Reply With a Bang
Mallard pair
What are you doing on my rock?
Tree Pie
Wild Ducks on the way to Achalgarh
Our guests from Abroad 

3 comments:

  1. very nice photographs..
    good work.
    Please visit my blog..

    Lyrics Mantra
    Music Bol
    Ghost Matter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures. You must really be a bird lover. ~Peta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mate Birding was A hobby of mine from my school going days, now I'm recording the species for future generations.

    ReplyDelete