Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Me and my Mac Abu


Bought my Mac on the 15th Feb 2012, it’s really AN IMPRESSIVE MACHINE the clarity has me blown. It has an amazing array of awe-inspiring gadgets or software. The camera is out of this world; it would be a pleasure talking to friend’s n relatives via it.  It will take me a while to figure out the INS n outs of its workings it’s quite different to windows.
To be honest I still miss my win 7 operating system, yea I do have it instated in parallel with this operating system and once in a while I know I will have to fall back on it akin to visiting an ole mate who has shared my deepest and darkest secrets.
The Mac reminds me of a beautiful woman with extremely slender and refined features, one that makes one take notice straight away, yea that’s how I got hooked for this sleek Mac hook line and sinker. It reminds me of Liz when I first met her after my jaunts around the world. My roving days came to an end after meeting her, could this be an adieu to my window episode with this newfound OS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment